- 300m, 5 mins walk
- On vital North South Line and 5 stops to Bishan Interchange
- On North South Line the direct line to Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Orchard, Dhoby Ghuat
Interchange and reach Marina
Bay in 30 minutes (est.) via MRT
North South Expressway (U/C)
- 6 mins drive to North South Expressway entrance via Gambas Ave
- NSE will also intersect and provide links to existing expressways, including the SLE, PIE and ECP to improve the overall connectivity of the road network.
- 21.5km north south corridor will be completed by 2026
- The new expressway will have a total of 16 in-ramps and 17 out-ramps to connect towns along the north-south corridor - Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Toa Payoh - with the city centre.
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- 10 mins drive
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 761-bed general and acute care hospital. KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalized care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones. From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH's design is focused on providing a hassle-free experience for patients.
- 4 mins drive
- A tranquil park away from the bustle of the city. With a beautiful beach side and a stunning view, it is a popular fishing ground and a great place for family and friends to get together
Sembawang Hot Springs
- Sembawang Hot Spring Park reopened after a $4.3 million redevelopment, expanding from its original 0.1ha to 1.1ha now.
- Features a new cascading pool and a water collection point, with enhanced accessibility for wheelchair users.
Mandai Wildlife Park
- Mandai to become an eco-tourism hub featuring 2 new wildlife parks, eco-accommodation
- Mandai plans underway to turn the leafy swathe of land in northern Singapore into a 126ha eco-tourism hub. The area now houses the Singapore Zoo, the River Safari and the Night Safari. But from as early as 2020, they will be joined by two new attractions - the Bird Park, which will be relocated from Jurong, and the new Rainforest Park.
*Note: All travel durations are estimate only
D27 - Sembawang / Yishun
Sembawang Primary School (0.84km)
Wellington Primary School (0.86km)
NS12 Canberra (0.48km)
NS11 Sembawang (0.94km)
Register Your Interest
Book an appointment to view Parc Canberra show flat or send us an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible.